Express + Software
Our updated e-file software that will alllow for many different return types and
access directly to the IRS MeF system. Pleae come back in October for more details on this breakthrough
941Express e-File Software
940 e-file, 941 e-file and 944 e-file of payroll tax returns with
941Express e-file software.
Free Software Download for all users along with Free
PIN registration for Business Taxpayers. Only 7$ per filing (941/including Schedule B). See Business Filers for more detail.
941Express provides easy e-filing of payroll tax returns as
defined by the IRS Publication 3823. This product also can be downloaded for free online, and sampled by Reporting Agents prior to a license purchase.
See Reporting Agents for more detail on licensing
941Express 2013 has been updated to include the print version of
the 2013 version of the 941 form. Just click File, Update Print Forms, or update to the latest version
of our software.
941Express 2013 also now supports the Schedule R
form for our corporate customers that need to file for multiple EIN's under a single EIN. File your
return with an unlimited number of EIN's for $12.95.
941Express 2013 in July will add support for 941-PR and 941-SS
return types for both licensed agents, and business taxpayers.
Existing Features of the Product
1. The only software product on the market that fully
supports all of the aspects of a Reporting Agent as defined by Publication 3823.
2. Fully supports e-file options for forms 940, 941,
941-PR, 941-SS (w/Schedule B and Schedule R) and 944's (940 e-file, 941 e-file, 944
3. 941Express supports direct data entry for the creation
of payroll tax returns.
4. 941Express also supports batch import of all return
types using either Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, or a Tab Delimited Data Files.
5. 941Express provides the capability of to modify direct
entered, or imported returns prior to transmission.
6. 941Express provides a printed PDF copy of all returns,
however these are not intended for filing.
7. 941Express currently provides access directly to the IRS
EMS system for Reporting Agents. Future releases will utilize the IRS MEF system for
8. 941Express can run on any Windows machine including
9. Fully supports the IRS Encryption effort by including the
ability to transfer data directly to EMS utilizing Telnet/SSL technology.
Supported Software Interfaces:
PayChoice (PayChoice Payroll/HR and
Software (Apex) - Coming Soon!